Exclusive Summer Offer (from HKD900+)
- Daily signature breakfast for 2
- F&B credit HKD100net per night
- Second room for the same stay period at HKD800+*
- Complimentary upgrade to next category*
- Late check out 3 pm
- Welcome wine
- 10% discount on laundry service
Book DIRECT to enjoy attractive rates, room upgrade and complimentary signature breakfast
- Complimentary room upgrade to next category (Superior Room and Deluxe Room only)
- Complimentary signature breakfast
- Priority late checkout at 2 pm
- Complimentary welcome drink and fruits
- 20% special guest discount for food and beverage spending at Kitchen Savvy and Muse Wine Bar (except special promotions and events)
- HK$100 off limousine transfer
Book 3 nights minimum, get 27% off best flexible rate
Enjoy 5-star Service and Great Location at Best Value Monthly RateMonthly Package benefits include:
- Complimentary welcome drink at Muse Wine Bar upon check-in
- High speed Wi-Fi, in-room and public areas for unlimited devices
- Complimentary housekeeping service with linen and towel change, twice weekly
- Complimentary access to Fitness Centre
- Signature breakfast at Kitchen Savvy priced at HK$118+10% per person, per day
- 20% off on Food & Beverage consumption at Kitchen Savvy and Muse Wine Bar (except special promotions and events)
- 25% discount on laundry and pressing service
- Complimentary Handy Phone, with free 4G data, Hotspot for data sharing, local calls, and IDD to 10 countries
- Complimentary in-room tea and coffee
- Complimentary online daily newspaper
- Confirmation of booking is subject to room availability
- Non-refundable prepayment of one-month rental is required. This is not refundable in the case of early check-out, cancellation or date change.
- Extension nights will be charged on a pro-rata basis and subject to room availability.
- In-room cooking is not allowed.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice, and Hotel Stage reserves the right of final decision.
Stage for Jazz
Hotel Stage proudly presents a new chapter of Stage for Jazz this August. On the 22nd and 29th, Hong Kong’s very own godfather of jazz, Ted Lo, and esteemed musician and jazz guitarist, Vincent Lau, join Joses Liu, locally born and bred contemporary jazz singer, on stage for two nights of smooth jazz performance. As a flagship music initiative of Hotel Stage, Stage for Jazz is held regularly in the hotel’s three-places-in-one basement - The Muse. A typical summer night in this creative enclosure consists of musicians, artists, travellers and local guests luxuriating in the soulful tunes of live jazz over a glass of carefully curated wine from Muse Wine Bar, and enjoying local art exhibitions in Muse Gallery. This August, Stage for Jazz is ecstatic to invite local contemporary jazz singer, Joses Liu, to perform for two nights on 22 & 29 August, along with jazz guitarist, Vincent Lau, and Hong Kong’s godfather of jazz, Ted Lo. Stage for Jazz packs an impressive line-up this August, one of which includes internationally famed record producer, songwriter, and the driving force behind Hong Kong’s many classic love songs, godfather of jazz - Ted Lo. A graduate of the Berklee College of Music in Boston, USA, majoring in composition, Lo has worked with numerous renowned artists such as, Michael Franks, Herbie Hancock, and Joe Lovano, while he resided in New York. After returning to Hong Kong, he collaborated with George Lam, Sally Yeh, Eason Chan, Sandy Lam, and many more prominent singers, building a name in the music industry. Joses Liu is a Chinese pop jazz sensation born and bred in Hong Kong. Singing first began as a hobby, but quickly evolved into an obsession and then a full-time passion. Training under the tutelage of acclaimed Tony Carpio, Christine Samson and Krystal Diaz, Liu has refined her craft to a tee. She adores Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall and Esperanza Spalding, crediting them as major influences in the development and progression of her singing style and technique. Graced with an inviting, elegant, tender voice, coupled with an enticing beauty that keeps audiences mesmerized, this jazz singer is quickly climbing the ranks on the music scene and is primed to take her listeners on a unique and exciting journey. With over 15 years of experience in jazz and classical guitar, Vincent Lau is one of the rising stars in the local music scene. Lau has developed his own style and technique, which won him various awards including the Best Guitarist Award in the Caritas Music Competition (2005, 2007, and 2008). Embarking on his career as a full-time musician, he has performed with famous musicians and musical groups including II Divo, Ted Lo, AGA, Cy Leo, Moon Haewon (Vocalist of Winterplay), the City Chamber Orchestra of Hong Kong, Yin Ng, Robynn Yip (Robynn and Kendy), and Patrick Tang. He is currently taking part in Cy Leo’s new project; the band will be on tour in Asia in the near future. Save the date for Stage for Jazz this August as three jazz-devoted artists perform their heart out at Hotel Stage. Dates: 22 & 29 August, 2019 Time: 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Location: The Muse, Basement, Hotel Stage, 1 Chi Wo Street, Jordan, Kowloon Ticket: Free admission To make a reservation, please call +852 3953 2203, or book via: http://bit.ly/2KSvfuv